OK, so here is the recap of the work in photos.....
As you can see, the original fence that was put up not even two years ago, had taken a HUGE beating from Eli. After about a year, I put up that strand of electrical fence, and that trained him as well as the other goats, but the damage was already done :( - look at that horrid fenceline!!!! And to think when it was first put up, it was streamlined and sooooo straight! Something I was really proud of!
out with the old.....
.....and in with the new!!
...and the next thing is clearing a path to the concrete building on the property so that I can walk from my house to the building, rather than having to go down the road...
that's all for now - eeeeeesh. I'm tired and sore and soaking wet. It rained or drizzled on me pretty much all day. But there were no bees buzzing around me and I didn't see any snakes, so that's a plus!
Post a Comment