- 2 1/4 cups GF (Cup 4 Cup is what I use) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 14 tablespoons (1 3/4 sticks) softened butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup buttered pecans (melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet on high, chop one cup pecans, then stir until butter turns brown, which is very quickly, just under one minute.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment ( yesssss!!! I got one for Christmas!!!!!), mix butter and both sugars; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low; add the salt, vanilla, and eggs. Beat until well mixed, about 1 minute. Add flour mix; mix until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and buttered pecans.
- Bake until cookies are golden around the edges and set in the center, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet 1 to 2 minutes before devouring.
Labels: SWEET STUFF SUNDAYS